Wine Club Agreement
- Your commitment to Goosecross Cellars Wine Club is for one year (four scheduled shipments) and will continue on a per shipment basis until your written consent to discontinue is received.
- State Lane, Summit and Napa Valley Clubs ship three times a year. Roughly in March, September and November.
- Legacy Club Members: The 4 Bottle Club ships four times per year. Roughly in February, April, September and November. The Case Club ships twice per year. Roughly in April and November. The Aeros and Howell Mountain Selection ships twice a year. Roughly on March and October.
- Membership changes/cancellations must be made in writing at least 2 weeks prior to the next shipment – email accepted. Processed club shipments will not be refunded.
- An adult at least 21 years of age must be present to sign for wine shipments. It’s the law.
- We may automatically hold shipments during times of extreme weather to protect your investment.
- It is our club members’ responsibility to notify us of changes to their accounts; which include, but are not limited to, email address, telephone number, and shipping address. Non-notification may result in return, redirect or reshipment fees.
- Goosecross Cellars reserves the right to substitute vintages for Wine Clubs not claimed within 30 days of club run.
- Unclaimed order (orders not claimed after 90 days of purchase) will be donated to a local charity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will my wine club selections be shipped?
A: Legacy Clubs –
The 4 Bottle Club ships four times per year, roughly in February, April, September and November.
The Case Club ships twice per year, roughly in April and November.
The Aeros and Howell Mountain Selection ships twice a year, roughly in March and October.
State Lane, Summit and Napa Valley Clubs ship three times a year. Roughly in March, September and November.
Q: Will I be notified before my wine club order is shipped?
A: Approximately 2 weeks before your club shipment is processed you will receive an email to verify your account information and shipping address. This notification also provides you with the perfect opportunity to add more of your Goosecross favorites to your club order. Any changes to your shipping information or club status must be received by us prior to order processing to avoid return shipping charges.
Q. How soon will I receive my club shipment if it is to be shipped?
A: Wine club shipments may take a few weeks to ship during high volume club months. We appreciate your patience during this busy time. You will be sent a UPS tracking number to the email on file to track your package. Note: club shipments are not an immediate turn around and are subjected for hold due to any weather or inventory constraints per the winery’s discretion.
Q: Can I request to be a FedEx shipping member instead of UPS?
Yes, we can ship your wine club to you via FedEx. You must tell us this upon sign up or as soon as possible and direct your request to email@example.com or by calling us at 707-944-1986
Q: Will an invoice be included with my wine club order?
A: As an environmentally friendly winery we do not include a paper copy of your invoice with your club shipment. However, you can view your invoice and all of your purchase history by logging into your Goosecross online account.
Q: Do I need to be home to sign for my Wine Club shipment?
A: Yes. Federal law requires that all wine shipments be signed for by an adult (21 or over). Deliveries are made Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. We recommend using a business address when possible. • Package redirections are subject to $15 charge.
Q: I live locally and would like to pick up my wine club shipments. Is this an option?
A: Yes. We offer a will-call option and we look forward to seeing you at the winery. Please contact a wine club representative to set up your account for pick-up. You may also have a friend or family member per your permission to pick up your club shipment for you on your behalf. We just ask to be given a call or email so we may note your account. Pickup members have 45 days from billing to pick up their wines. After which, shipping will be billed and your wines will be sent to you.
The County of Napa REQUIRES all visits (including Club Members) to have prior reservations for tastings and pick-up appointments. Kindly give us a call to schedule your tastings or go online at https://thecellar.goosecross.com/rsvp/
Q: Can I attend Pick-Up Socials without purchasing wine?
Members must accept current release to be eligible for Release Party admission
Q: How do I update my account information on-line?
A: Click on My Account from our shopping cart to update your email, billing or shipping address or to change your payment information. Having trouble logging in? Just give us a call, and we will walk you through the process.
Q. Can I skip a shipment/release?
A. Members are able to place their wine club shipments on hold for a maximum of two consecutive releases. The member’s shipments will be automatically reinstated after this maximum hold time. If a member does not wish to receive the shipments after the maximum hold time, they must cancel their membership and cancellation fees may apply.
Q. If I am a member who has met their minimum requirement for membership and I need to cancel my club what do I do?
A. After your minimum requirement is met you may choose to postpone a shipment or cancel at any time up to 2 weeks before shipment with no extra charge. Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to do this. We will reply with confirmation that your membership has been deactivated.
Q. Can my Wine Club benefits be extended to someone else?
We encourage members to bring guests with them and enjoy complimentary tastings (members do have to be present in order for guests to take advantage of benefits). Your membership benefits only extend to the person on the account and their spouse/partner. Two complimentary tastings may be gifted once a year to friends or family.
Q. What if I end up with a corked or damaged bottle?
In the unlikely event that a bottle arrives damaged or corked (we inspect the wines incredibly closely before shipment), notify us as soon as possible and we will replace the damaged merchandise.
Have another question for us? We are here to help and love to hear from our Club Members! Contact a representative at 707-944-1986 or send us an email email@example.com