Goosecross Cellars Guest Safety Statement
Our entire world has changed but we at Goosecross remain completely devoted to sharing our hand-crafted wines with you in a warm, inviting setting. We look forward to welcoming you back to State Lane very soon and ask for your understanding and compliance with our new set of safety guidelines.
The Goosecross tasting room will be open on a limited reservation basis only. Reservations are required for all guest experiences with walk-ins no longer being accepted. Reservations will be managed to allow for physical distancing between parties. All guests must be at least 21 years of age.
Tasting experiences will take place outside on our scenic back deck. For the near future, tastings will not be conducted inside the tasting room. Parties are not to exceed 6 guests at a time and tables will be spaced a minimum of 6-10 feet apart.
A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation. Due to our scheduling, all reservations have a 15 minute grace period for late arrival. Reservations that exceed the grace period may be forfeit. All tasting experiences are weather dependent. We understand your plans may change and request a 24 hour cancellation notice to avoid any cancellation fees.
VISITATION SAFETY MEASURES
Upon arrival, guests will be welcomed at the tasting room bar by their Goosecross wine educator and taken to their table. We want your experience to feel comfortable and resemble your previous visits with us. We will do our best to allow greater time between parties to reduce waiting periods for you, as well as to reduce the number of guests on the property at any given time. You can also expect:
- All staff will be wearing personal face coverings and gloves when applicable.
• We require our guests to wear face coverings as well, except when seated at the table for tastings. These requirements are consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the property.
• We will try to utilize “contactless” payment, so please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card if possible.
- We cannot accommodate outside food, beverages, or picnicking onsite.
CLEANING AND SANITATION
The Goosecross hospitality team has always followed the highest cleanliness and safety standards, and this remains so in these challenging times. We are working in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health authorities as outlined below.
- Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene including cleaning bathrooms and high frequency contact surfaces after each visit. Tasting areas will be disinfected before and after each tasting appointment.
• Glassware will be immediately cleared upon guest departure and will be washed in our commercial, high temperature dish washer.
• We will use disposable paper menus for all guests as well as provide complimentary disposable drinking water.
All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver in order to participate in a tasting on our property. By signing this waiver, you agree to abide by the aforementioned health and safety protocols and agree to relieve Goosecross Cellars of any liability.