Policies & Procedures
Guaranteed Privacy of Your Personal Information
Goosecross respects your privacy and will not sell, rent, or make your personal information available to any third party. With each communication you receive from Goosecross, you will always have the ability to customize your preferences or easily unsubscribe completely from our database. (Although we hope to offer enough value that you’ll never feel the need to unsubscribe!)
Goosecross may contract with third party marketing service providers to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect non-personal information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use non-personal information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. These targeted advertisements may appear on other websites that you visit. The anonymous information is collected through the use of technology such as Cookies and Web Beacons, which are industry standard. No Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is collected in this process.
You may opt-out of the use of your information for tailored advertising purposes. To learn more about the use of this information or to choose not to have this information used by our third-party advertising partner by opting out, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative. If you delete your Cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
• We’ve implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
• Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Please Note: Should we ever communicate with you by any means such as phone, email, fax, or any other method and, you wish not to have contact with us again for any reason whatsoever, just say the word and you’ll be eliminated from our databases permanently!
Removal: To be removed, you may call us toll-free at (800) 276-9210, send us a fax at (707) 944-9551, or contact us by email and that’s all there is to it. We wish to communicate only with those that have requested to be kept informed about our products and services.
How and When Refunds Are Processed
We’ll issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used (sorry, no personal checks accepted) for the purchase within 3 to 5 business days of our receiving your return. It may take up to 10 additional business days for the credit to be posted to your bank account. If you paid by Money Order, Cashiers Check or cash, it may take longer for you to receive the refund.
How Refunds Are Calculated – the amount of your refund depends on several factors:
- If you return any items or wine from an order that received FREE, INCLUDED or DISCOUNTED Shipping, the original shipping savings associated with the returned item(s) will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return was due to our error.
- Any item or bottle of wine that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is spoiled for reasons not due to our error, will not be eligible for refund.
- If you returned only one item from a multi-item shipment due to item damage or spoiled wine, you will be reimbursed only for the per-item shipping fee for the item you returned and not the per-shipment fee.
- If you used a gift certificate to pay for all or part of an item you want to return, that part of your refund will be credited to your account for use on a future purchase.
- If any item is returned by the customer at their discretion or the shipper was unable to obtain adult signature, that return shipping expense will be deducted from any refund provided.
State laws and related constraints
All wine sales to MA are final since it is not legal to return-ship wine to California from that State.
Please note: Goosecross cannot accept or use customer FedEx and UPS accounts for shipping.
Goosecross Wine Clubs
Goosecross Wine Clubs are designed for annual shipment schedules and are perpetual until canceled. However, you may cancel at any time in writing. Customers who cancel out of the club prior to receiving one full year of shipments, will be responsible for reimbursing Goosecross for discounts received against orders placed as wine club members. If a club shipment has been shipped but not received prior to our receipt of your written cancellation, you will be responsible to pay for that final shipment.
If after reading this information, you feel that the amount of your refund was incorrect, or if you have any questions or comments about these policies, please contact us.
Goosecross has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Goosecross of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Snail Mail: Goosecross Cellars, 1119 State Lane, Yountville CA 94599